For those who knew Alexander's parents, many have described him as being an near-splitting image of his father due to having inherited many of the mans looks though he has some features belonging to his mother. He is rather tall one as he stands at 6'2" and weighs. His face is described by as being handsome and clean-shaven that are accompanied with somewhat rugged yet warm features belonging to a young man with a strong and confident voice though has compared his looks to that of a delinquent. He inherited his eyes from his mother as they are an intense chocolate brown with noticeable gold flecks. Alexander has jet black hair that is typically kept short but spiked up at the topwhen wet, however, it is pushed down with his hair plastered to just above the middle of his forehead. His build is solid with a lean but muscular and well-toned body combined with broad shoulders due to vigorous training he has done. commented that he sometimes bore himself with great dignity that, combined with his build, gave him an intense, commanding air that many find difficult to ignore. His russet skin is smooth that is described as being "great" due to never suffering from zits or blemishes which he inherited from his mother but is marked by a cross-shaped scar on the lower part of his abdomen while an horizontal, jagged scar marks his left side. It is noted that his handsome looks and muscular body makes him popular with the girls along with a smile that described as "being charming and warm" though he often appears intimidating which makes it difficult for those around to approach or talk to him. described him as having pleasantly strong earthly scent. When in his complete form, the resulting flames and heat that his body begins to emit causes most of his clothes to be destroyed which leaves him in cut-off jeans.
Alexander's clothing style usually favors mature, dark clothing; black shirts, t-shirts, darkened jeans, motorcycle/combat boots and leather jackets though much of it was practical and allowed him to move around without much restriction. This was due to the possible potential of needing to fight at any given chance. He also favored other darker colors such as grey, dark blue and burgundy though he will sometimes wear lighter colors as well as dress in a more casual and comfortable yet trendy sense that features muscle shirts, v-neck shirts, button shirts, hoodies, sneakers and converse. During special occasions or formal events like dances, he will wear more formal clothing such as suits and tuxedoes though he will tend to go more for dress shirts due to him disliking wearing "monkey-suits that constrict his movements".
Alexander initially appeared as a nonchalant, quiet and reserved person who often chose to isolate himself from others due to preferring to be in his own company to that of being in others as he would even , something that has given him the impression of being haughty which has caused several others to dislike him. This preference to be by himself stems from him having difficulty with properly interacting with others though this has improved over time. Alexander is able to remain calm and keep his cool even when provoked or angry. This is shown when he refuses to retaliate back when picked on. He has proven multiple times to have a great amount of patience as he does not allow rage to get the best of him whenever someone badmouths or insults him. He is stalwart in constantly striving toward bettering his combat skills and never once permits himself to be complacent as despite his inclination to isolate himself from others, he readily accepts any challenge that is put forth to him to test his mettle. The strictness of the training he underwent moulded him into a paragon of courage and toughness able to inspire confidence in those around him even in situations where people will usually give up hope. Alexander has shown various times to have a love for combat and finds entertainment in fighting those who give him a challenge while he is quick to grow bored if the opponent turns out to be weak. He often shows an honorable side as refuses to resort to cheating or using dirty/cheap tricks in order to gain an upper hand in battle due to finding it ¨dishonorable¨.
Much to many people's surprise and embarrassment, Alexander has very little modesty and an unusual view on the concept in general. He has no problem talking to others whenever he is (or they) completely naked whether they are female or other males without showing any embarrassment. This shows he has no problem with others seeing him naked though this si due to the fact that he considers his body to be 'plain' and 'average' nor does he feel any discomfort discussing about sexual topics. He is shown that above all else, he treasures his relationships with those he manages to befriends as he will go out of his way to ensure that they are happy. This, along with several of his other traits, is said to be one of the reasons why several people like him. Much to many peoples surprise, he gets considerably well with children as he will act as a big brother of sorts to them. He is especially protective over his friends and family as if someone openly threats either one, his demeanor quickly change's to one that is cold and dangerous.
Powers and Abilities
As a Hybrid, Alexander possesses all the standard powers and abilites of a werewolf and hellhound but to an much greater extent due to both hybrid vigor as well as being a Alpha with little of their weaknesses. However, the full extent and limit to his power are unknown although considerable. This makes him incredibly powerful and has proven multiple times to be one of the most powerful supernatural creatures.
- Shapeshifting: As a Werewolf-Hellhound Hybrid, Alexander possesses the ability to shapeshift like many other supernatural and unnatural creatures. During his intial transformations, he demonstrated glowing crimson eyes, claws and fangs that allowed him to pass off as a Alpha Werewolf. It was later revealed, however, that this initial form was incomplete. In his true form, his Alpha eyes changed to a glowing fiery dark crimson like flames dancing in them and his skin took on the appearance of black volcanic rock with veins of molten laa running through it that gave off heat. His claws became darker in color with a texture similar to that of volcanic rock though his fangs remained those of a Werewolf albeit somewhat thicker. His voice also became deeper with an underlying growl while in this state. The resulting flames and heat that his body begins to emit causes most of his clothes to be destroyed which leaves him in cut-off jeans.
- Advanced Shapeshifting:
- Superhuman Strength: As an Alpha Werewolf-Hellhound hybrid, Alexander possesses physical strength far beyond any human capacity and is physically superior than most supernatural creatures with his strength level ranging between transformations; In human form, Alexander strength is sufficient enough to fully stop a large tanker truck that had just initiated its brakes . In his transformed state, Alexander . However, this was during his strength weakest level as he grew considerably stronger
- Superhuman Durability and Endurance: As an Alpha Werewolf-Hellhound hybrid, Alexanders body is physically tougher and more resistant to blunt force trauma and impact forces than the body of any human and many other supernatural creatures. This allows him to withstand falling from a height of several stories with no signs of injury or discomfort whatsoever. He can also survive events which would severely injure or kill a normal human, leaving him with little to no discomfort, such as when he withstood a truck crashing into him without injury, and survived taking a shotgun blast at point-blank range to the abdomen as well as being shot multiple times without flinching or being fazed. His body is durable to the point that a mugger broke his hand simply by punching his cheek.
- Superhuman Speed and Stamina: Due to his supernatural heritage, Alexander is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physial limits of the finest human athlete with his status as a hybrid making him faster than many other supernatural creatures. In human form, he is shown able to effortlessly outrun accelereated vehicles on foot and move faster than the human eye can follow/see with extreme ease that even other supernatural creatures have an extremely difficult time to follow. He is able to accelerate his movements to over short distances in an instant, faster than the human eye can see and seamlessly appear behind someone without even physically moving his body. When running across long distances, he appears as a vibrating blur of motion. He can move so fast that everything else, when compared to him, appears to be moving in slow motion. His musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him, since he can go through vigorous exercise without getting tired or straining himself.
- Superhuman Agility and Reflexes:
- Heightened Senses: Alexander has extremely sensitive senses of sight, hearing and smell. His eyesight is refined beyond the ordinary 20/20 spectrum which allows him to see stars even on a cloudy night, perceive others across many kilometers and can see in complete darkness and across large distances, track scents for up to several miles and can hear whispered conversations across great distances and from out of buildings with ease as well as the heartbeat of a person across hundreds of meters. He can also identify a person's emotional state and sense sexual desire through scent. These abilities help him fight at night, hear approaching enemies and locate missing people by scent. He can also use his eyes to see supernatural phenomenons that humans and some other supernatural creatures can't see.
- Accelerated Healing: Alexander possesses an powerful accelerated healing ability when compared to other supernatural creatures that allows him to have the ability to heal rapidly better and extremely quicker from any wounds and various injuries with much greater speed and efficiency than humans and many other supernatural creatures but still feels the pain of a wounds before it heals. This enables him to heal from virtually any injuries aside from those that cut of the brain stem such as decapitation. He is capable of healing from severe slashes and puncture wounds within a matter of seconds to minutes to hours depending on the severity of the wounds. He is also capable of regenerating lost limbs via shifting as long as the wound is still fresh. He can snap his bones back into place after being broken and fully recover from gunshots, stab wounds and torso impalement after a few minutes/seconds whereas humans take months to years to recover from similar injuries. This Healing Factor also allows him to be completely immune to conventional illnesses, diseases, viruses and infections as his immune system is 10x more aggressive than a normal human. This together with his healing factor defends him from any infections, allowing him to be effective at all times without impaired or rendered helpless. Due to Alexanders hellhound nature, his cellular regeneration is tied to his fire manipulation powers in which his wounds will literally smoke from the inside out as the tissue is regenerated although he is able to stop this in order to blend in with others. Despite his young age, Alexander has developed a mastery of control over his healing factor to an extent that he can choose which wounds to heal and, if necessary, slow down or even completely stop his wounds from healing in order to give people the impression he is still injured. Despite this healing factor, it can become a drawback due to his body healing so fast that objects such as bullets can remain stuck in his body thus forcing him or another to injure him in order to take the object out.
- Pain Absorption: As part Werewolf, Alexander possesses the ability to absorb the pain of animals, humans, and supernatural creatures through physical contact by touching the person's skin or the injured body part with his hands which he then draws the pain into himself. This ability manifests by a darkening of the veins in his hands and fingers, which will grow up his arms and into his chest, neck, and face as he siphons away more and more of the being's pain. This is an ability that Alexander uses frequently to relieve the suffering of those around him such as his pack members. Unlike many who are only able to essentially "take the edge off" of the pain experienced by the person they are helping, he is also able to completely absorb the person's pain
- Memory Transference: Alexander has the ability to view the memories of another person, share his memories with them or suppress/remove memories entirely by piercing the back of their neck with his claws and entering their mind. He has used this on multiple occasions
- Animal Instincts: As a Werewolf and Hellhound, Alexander is an apex predator, and can thus exert dominance over other animals such as dogs, cats, and deer in order to force them to be quiet, leave the area or to stand down if they are acting aggressively. For this reason, animals can often become frightened around him, though Alexander has learned how to put animals at ease in order to gain their trust. He also has natural animal instincts that allow him to think as true animals do and is more in-tune with these instincts than others.
- Alpha Roar: As part Alpha Werewolf, Alexander has the ability to use his roar as an offensive weapon either to scare away other creatures, normal or supernatural, of a lower rank or to force them in or out of their transformations and even to empower or weaken members of his pack.
- Alpha Voice: A ability unique to him is his 'alpha voice' which enables him to apply the force similar to his alpha roar to his words. Doing this allows him to force supernatural creatures of a low rank to follow his commands with it working more effectively on those who are part of his pack. However, he rarely uses this.
- Power Granting: As an Alpha Werewolf, Alexander has the ability to transform humans into Beta-level werecreatures by biting them, though this process has a risk of killing the human if their bodies reject the bite. On rare occasions, Alphas have been known to accidentally turn a human by scratching them deeply with their claws, though this has yet to happen to Alexander. He has given the bite on two occasions. The first time, he bit Cayden after the latter was badly injured in a car crash, which allowed him to heal his injuries and successfully transformed Cayden into a Beta werewolf. The second time, he bit Maria when he offered her "The Bite" after she was nearly raped, which successfully transformed her but into a Beta Werejaguar rather than a Werewolf. Alexander prefers not to use "the Bite" if he can help it, both since he knows the likelihood that it can be fatal to its recipient and he will only use it if the person wants it as well as knowing the consequences of it possibly killing them.
- Healing Disrupting: As an Alpha werewolf, the wounds Alexander inflicts on supernaturals with accelerated healing abilities take longer to heal than regular wounds due the wounds he causes partially disrupting their regenerative abilities. He also is able to further the damage he inflicts by using his thermokinesis to increase the temperature of his claws.
- Pyrokinesis/Thermokinesis: As part hellhound Alexander possesses the ability to produce extremely hot flames from his body which he can use for defense or offense. He can use it to burn bodies, enhanced his fighting by using flaming fists to hit opponents, use his flames as a shield to protect others without harming them, etc. He can also generate extreme heat without the use of his flames in order to increase the temperature of a room or to heat up objects. He is able to make his flames hot enough to incinerate and reduce a person to ashes in seconds although this is normally when feeling intense emotions
- Fire Immunity: Due to his pryokinetic and thermokinetic ability, Alexander is completely immune to the effects of heat and fire which in turn makes him immune to being harmed by both though his clothes are still vulnerable to burning. This was shown multiple times such as when he was caught in an explosion and walked out perfectly fine aside from his clothes melting
- High Body Temperature: A suspected side effect of Alexanders pryokinetic and thermokinetic ability, his body constantly has an temperature of about 108°F which allows him to withstand very cold weather and makes it difficult for him to become overheated.
- Harbinger Connection: Due his Hellhound heritage, Alexander has an connection with other Harbingers of Death specifically other Hellhounds and Banshees. Through this connection he is able to gather information from others when there's a body he needs to deal with or to give him other warnings if necessary. Likewise he can also locate others whenever they are in troubleDue to his pryokinetic and thermokinetic ability, Alexander is completely immune to the effects of heat and fire which in turn makes him immune to being harmed by both though his clothes are still vulnerable to burning. This was shown multiple times such as when he was caught in an explosion and walked out perfectly fine aside from his clothes melting
- Premonitions: Due to his hellhound heritage, Alexander is part of the Harbinger Connection and can experience premonitions (most often in the form of dreams, but they can also occur when Alexander is awake) that depict the future in which he is retrieving the bodies of dead supernaturals and bringing them to the Nemeton to be burned in his ritual. However, since the future is ever-changing, those who are dead in Alexander's dream may not end up that way if the event that caused their death can be stopped.
- Supernatural Immunity: Like Banshees and Hellhounds, Alexander is immune to several types of supernatural phenomenon as a result of his hellhound heritage. Electricity, including that produced by Kitsune and Chimeras with electrokinetic abilities have no effect on Alexander nor will Kanima venom paralyze him like it does other humans and supernatural creatures. He is also immune to Mountain Ash due in part because his pyrokinesis can literally burn out the mystical energy that creates the barrier.
- Close-Quarters Combat:
- Pain Tolerance:
- Indomitable Will:
As a hybrid, Alexander has very few weaknesses
- Intense Emotions: While Alexander typically has excellent control over both his transformations and emotions, those such as anger, fear, stress or any other sensation that increases the heart rate can cause an involuntarily transformation.
- Physical Trauma: While Alexander is able to withstand much more trauma than any human and most supernatural creatures and/or shape-shifter, to much of it can eventually weaken and force him back into his human form.
- Piercing Scream:
- Mountain Ash: Though Alexander is generally immune to mountain ash while transformed or using his pyrokinesis, his human form isn't.
- Lunar Eclipse: During the phase of a lunar eclipse where the moon is completely covered in the earth's umbral shadow, (a period of time that typically lasts 10-20 minutes) a werewolf or other were-creature will lose all of their powers, including their super strength, accelerated healing, and shapeshifting abilities, making them vulnerable to anyone seeking to take advantaged of this weakness and harm or kill them such as hunters. Due to his hybrid nature, however, Alexander doesn't completely lose his powers during this time although they are weakened which makes it easier for others to fight him.
- Wild Hunt Connection: Ghost Riders are able to exert some control over Hellhounds, as the Ghost Rider captured by the McCall Packcompelled Cerberus/Parrish to use his fire to burn away the Mountain Ash barrier trapping him and nearly caused them to free him. After consuming the pineal gland from the aforementioned Ghost Rider, Garrett Douglas gained some aspects of their power, allowing him to take control of Cerberus/Parrish by stating, "Steigen, Höllenhund!", which is German for "Mount, Hellhound!" This allowed Garrett to force the Hellhound to open a rift so the two of them could safely travel to the Phantom Train Station. Additionally, Ghost Rider weapons, such as their pistols, are able to temporarily deactivate a Hellhound's power by extinguishing its flames and forcing it back into human form. All of the aforementioned weaknesses leave a Hellhound vulnerable to the whims of the Wild Hunt.Due to his werewolf side, Alexander is able to resist a Ghost Riders control over him for extended periods of times with sometimes multiple ones needed to control him and several bullets are needed to deactivate Alexander's powers.
- Salt: Salt serves as a barrier to not only ward a space against Hellhounds or create a trap to capture them but can also be used to modify behavior as well. When used correctly, salt can form a almost impenetrable barrier that no Hellhound can cross. For unknown reasons, not even a Hellhounds flames are able to destroy the substance. It can also be used in weapons such as coating a blade with it or loading it into a gun cartridge and firing at a hellhound which will harm and weaken it though it won't kill. However, if a line of salt is broken by any means the hellhound can pass through it. Salt lines can only be broken by creatures that it does not affect. Due to being an hybrid, Alexander is less susceptible to being harmed by salt then regular hellhounds though being attacked by large amounts of it will eventually weaken him to the point that he will be forced out of his Hybrid form. Also, salt barriers will be able repel, trap or capture him but only temporarily as he will eventually be able to break through it.
Family and Friends
Allies and Rivals
- "I never wanted to be part of a pack, much less anyones Alpha but what was I suppose to do? I couldn't just leave them so I gave them the choice of being turned. In the end they accepted it."(Alexander regarding his decision of turning Cayden and Marina)
- "Have I mentioned I've had a rotten couple of months?"
- The idea of salt is based off the hellhound's weakness in Supernatural